8.08.2008

Introduction

After several requests from friends and family to find a better way to stay in touch, I finally figured I would just go for it and create a blog. I guess you could say I am taking another tentative step into the age of technology. Since we moved to N, we have even picked up a TV--albeit a used one. I am starting to feel a part of the real world!

I am not sure how well this blog thing will work out, how frequently I will remember to update it, or even if I can figure the thing out, but I won't know without trying. Worst case scenario, you will never hear from me except through the occasional e-mail or phone call; best case scenario, it works and you can stay as up-to-date as you like. I don't know how the whole comments thing works, but feel free to leave comments so I know my blogging isn't for nothing!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: