10.07.2008

Presidential race 2008

As many of you know, this presidential election could make history for many reasons. If you are like me, however, you may be having a little trouble having peace with making a final decision on who to vote for. I came across a neat little website that could help and thought I would share. It seems legitimate based on my limited research. You fill out a multiple choice questionairre regarding the hot topics of today. You don't have to register or create an account or anything, and it only took me about 5 minutes to complete. Then, based on your answers, it shows you the candidates whose beliefs are most similiar to yours. It rates each candidate on the percentage of issues that are similiar. You can then read through a summary of quotes and discussions made by the candidates that support their decisions. I thought it was really neat, and actually found "my" candidate to be very interesting. You should try it, and see where "your" candidate stands:
http://www.selectsmart.com/president/2008.html

No comments: