11.29.2008

Too Early for Christmas?

I'm weak!.....I lost it!....My last nerve was shot!....I couldn't take ANYMORE!....

So I gave in to the temptation. But I am not the only guilty party here. In fact, my dear husband was actually the one who suggested we do it......


After a month of almost ceaseless banging on anything and everything, and several broken or cracked rubbermaid-type storage containers, we absolutely could not take JR's drumming any longer. We had his big Christmas gift wrapped and just sitting under the tree, with every intention of giving it to him for Christmas. But we finally just couldn't wait any longer.

Aaaahhhhh! Relief at last! Peace once again. Oh, how I love volume control!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love it! Last year, we opened all the gifts several days before Christmas on a whim.

And my first thought was, "How is this going to bring peace???" Ahhh, I forgot about volume control. Good thinking!

Melonie said...

I, too, wondered how a drum set could help the banging situation, forgetting the volume control button! Great idea! :)