1.19.2009

Lemonade Award


Well, I just received a very kind thought from a regular blog-reader, Gina. My first blog award. I don't know much about these things, so Gina, if you'd care to explain, I would greatly appreciate it. Then I will know more about how to pass it on!

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!

And, in keeping the spirit, I am passing it along to:

--Renee

I have greatly admired several things about her since I became a reader, to include the fact she makes it work (seemingly well!) with 13 children, all being homeschooled, and many of whom are adopted. Plus, as she has endured over 65 hours of dental work this year, which included organizing childcare, rearranging child schedules, etc., she has always had the best spirit and attitude. Thanks Renee!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Well, if you'd like to pass the award on to someone else (or 2 or 3 more someones!), you can just go back to my blog, copy the little award picture, and then paste it into your own post, forwarding the award on to whomever you wish! It's my first award too, so I had to figure it out as well! Hope that helps!

Gina said...

Oh, boy...I'm such a dunce! Duh! You've already snagged the picture. Sorry...I'm just getting over the flu & my mind is a bit sluggish still!!

Ok, so just name a few other people whose blogs display a great attitude and gratitude, name them, link them, and then let them know! That's it!

Now, I'm going to bed and hopefully I'll wake up with a fully operating brain.